Tuesday 30 October 2018

Pregnancy (My Journey - Part 5)

Pregnancy

Pregnancy Scan
Well that can I say….I was pregnant and a bundle of nerves!!  I didn’t enjoy my pregnancy at all and it wasn’t for the reasons you would think.  Yes, I felt sick for the first 12 weeks and then I struggled with migraines, but I could cope with that.  It was just the never ending feeling that something would go wrong and this was my one shot of being a mum, I even bought a baby Doppler so I could listen for a heartbeat myself (not recommended…. if you can’t find a heartbeat, you nearly make yourself sick worrying).  Luckily everything went smoothly….apart from the birth!!  I had to have an emergency c section…told you nothing is ever straight forward for me!! 

Anyway…… we were extremely blessed to have a beautiful baby girl and I couldn’t stop looking at her, we did it….we finally were complete as a family or so I thought….

It wasn’t until 4 years later........I was feeling unwell and I can remember saying to my friend at work that I thought I was going through early menopause and I had made an appointment at the doctors and she said to me “are you sure you’re not pregnant” and I laughed and said “I’m positive”.  Well it turns out I was positive - the pregnancy test proved it!  She was right….I was pregnant and when I phoned my husband to tell him, he said quite a few swear words down the phone…happy ones of course  
Pregnancy Bump

So, yip I had two miracles….and we were blessed with a gorgeous baby boy and now our family was well and truly complete.

Yes, I’m in a happy place in my life now and my husband was amazing through it all and we are now stronger than we have ever been together as a couple, but I would be lying if I said that it wasn’t hard and we didn’t have out struggles, as I’m sure lots of people do.  I’m just thankful that we made it out the other side, as not everyone is as lucky us to have their happy ending. 

My Children


So…..miracles do happen, well they did for me.
 
And just to finish up……people asked me all the time after I got married “do you not want kids yet?”, and I would always say “nope, not yet” (while screaming inside…..of course I bloody do), but what could I say, I didn’t want to have to explain myself to everyone that asked.  So please……. think before you ask someone this question, having children doesn’t come easy to us all.

Anyway, thanks for reading and sorry for the wee rant at the end.

Bye for now.

M x

3 comments:

  1. I would like to share my personal experience in this field. Some time ago I was ready to give everything for the opportunity to become a mother. Biologically I am now my baby mother. I have no eggs and due to cancer and I lost my uterus. I had no variants. Since I am from Hungary surrogacy is illegal here. We started looking for variants abroad, here a cost varies greatly. After reviewing a large number of clinics, we contacted native iyabasira native clinic They offered an ‘all inclusive’ package that we were very happy with, as we were only focused on winning. And it is much cheaper than somewhere else and we were surprised with conditions and attitude to us. After 1.5 years we became parents. And it is priceless. this is mother iya herbs works, email info (nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com) In such cases her herbs is a real solution to become a happy mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pregnancy is a blissful experience for any couple. Being pregnant is a life-changing event to make it successful happen, always take advice from best or expert gynecologist.

    ReplyDelete